Buzz Worthy News in First Grade

About Me

 I have taught for Jefferson City Public Schools for 27 years.  I taught 5th, 4th, and 2nd grades.  I am looking forward to a great year at St. Peter's School.  I can't wait to watch my students grow in their learning and faith.


Scheduling News

Our library day is Tuesday.  Our first library day is next week. Library books will not be checked out.


A Peek at Next week

Writing

*write a sentences about what makes them important.

Reading

*students will read What is a Pal?

*work with short vowels

*work with nouns

Math 

*write numbers 1 -7

*make towers with numbers 1-9

*Order numbers 0-9

*identify a circle and square

*use picture graphs

Religion 

*Identify how God made them unique

*learn the Glory Be

Important Info

*Please check  blue Take Home folder nightly

*Behavior Sheets start on Monday.  Please sign nightly and put back in the Take Home Folder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buzz Worthy News Week August 31 -September 4